Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween


So, halloween is officially over, which is sad because it's my FAVORITE holiday!
We has so much fun working on our costumes this year. Neither of us believe in buying pre-made costumes. Halloween is all about being creative and hunting for just
the right pieces to make it work.


Cassandra was up in the air about her costume, she had a few ideas of what she wanted to be, but it wasn't until Sarah found this cute little polka dot dress in a thrift store that she knew she wanted to go out as her childhood hero, Minnie Mouse!


Joe and I always go out as a "couple" costume and this year I had the idea of going out as the kids from E.T. months and months ago. I always try to make my costume exactly right, however after scouring every thrift store in the GTA, I still couldn't find the chocolate brown overalls Gertie wore. So, I settled for this dark green corduroy dress, no one seemed to notice.







1 comments:

LF said...

such clever costumes! the kids from ET idea is sooo cute!! I always do couple outfits too

jess s//

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration