Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grow little garden grow


So far, this summer has been a hectic one for us, unfortunately not so much with the last hurrah stuff (we've been lacking these past couple of weeks), but more with our own little side projects. My Dad and I decided to rent a garden plot in a community garden and grow an assortment of veggies. Gardening is something we've never done before and boy I didn't realize how much time and commitment it is! But I feel so proud because our little garden is flourishing!!


And it all started with some dirt.....




this was taken after hours of weeding that gave me a stiff back for a week afterwards...ugh!


but it was worth it to see my little cauliflower...


and zucchini...



and peppers, tomatoes, and radishes



0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration