Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oooohh Baby!

It's the year of the baby! We have so many friends having babies this year (is there something in the water?!?) and with babies comes baby showers. It's always fun to go shopping for a baby, especially because neither of us have any. The other day I was showing a "Mommy" friend some cute clothes I bought one of the new babies and she started laughing and said "I can clearly tell you don't have any children!!" When I asked her why she told me no parent in their right mind would spend $25 on a onesie. But how can I resist when they are so cute!

Baby Sarah circa 1981

Baby Cassandra and Tenderheart

Sarah and Cass pre The Last Hurrah


We love all the regular baby stores you can find in the mall but nothing beats the amazing things you can find on Etsy. Here are some of the things we bought for the new babies....

Again with my DB obsession (I'd better get this one back as a hand me down for my future kids!)


Babywood! has a huge selection of movie inspired onesies, so cute!


We're so excited we found these 8x10 prints at Barking Bird Art. They'll go perfectly in my friends baby play/music room!!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration