Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TSA (Thrift Shoppers Anonymous)...

One of our new years resolutions for 2010 was to make the last hurrah stronger than last year. With that being said, I finally took the time to go through our inventory to organize the pieces we still have yet to take pictures of and post. I was quite shocked to find that...

a) We only have about 1/4 of the amount of great quality stuff posted right now.

b) I have a serious thrift shopping addiction because no matter how much stuff I have I still want MORE!

and c) I'm on the cusp of being eligible to apply to be on Hoarders! As i'm growing quite attached to a lot of the items we buy, my closet is doubling each week.

We've committed ourselves to taking a ton of pictures this weekend so hopefully that will help to free up some space. And I vow not to step foot in a thrift shop until this is done!!! (I can just see Cassandra rolling her eyes!!)
In the meantime, we have quite a few new items that have just been posted and more to come in the next few days.








0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration