Monday, January 25, 2010

WANT WANT WANT

Currently, I am SERIOUSLY lusting over a classic vintage, pinup style red one piece bathing suit for our trip to Cuba in May. Specifically, this sexy number over at Victoria's Secret. I had no clue they had so many cute bathing suits / beach wear items!


How sexy, yet totally classy is this bathing suit?? I'm lusting badly.... but not enough for the $170 price tag. (sigh)

I did find this similar suit over at Modcloth for $100 less.

I can just picture myself donning one these suits with my big sun hat and sunglasses, hiding under the wonderful shade of a palm tree sipping some fruity drink and flipping through the pages of some chick lit in Cuba!! I just might crack and purchase.....

I also found this website, Retrodress, where they have a large variety of vintage inspired bathing suits, claiming to be "The Perfect Swimsuit" at around $65 a pop. Tempting!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration