Monday, February 1, 2010

When it rains it pours



For some strange reason (i wonder if other 'thrifters' find this as well) I go through phases of finding particular vintage pieces. For example, one day I found an awesome metal clip belt at a second hand shop, the next day at a different shop, I spent some time looking around and just before I left, there in the corner I spied with my little eye ANOTHER metal clip belt, this one BETTER than the last! And for the next weeks following, I continued to find cute metal clip belts of all shapes and sizes until I'm almost sick of them!
This seems to happens to me often. I had a boot binge in the fall. Last month, I collected a dozen gorgeous vintage hats, and so on.
On a recent trip to the antique market circuit, we found nothing but cute jewelry pieces. So, we stocked up! Here are some of our finds:








0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration