Sunday, February 7, 2010

La la la laa


Today Cassandra and I spent the afternoon in one of our fav vintage shops. It's run by a little old lady who has an AMAZING collection of anything and everything in vintage attire. We visit her ever so often and she always remembers "The Last Hurrah " girls because we run around her shop like kids in a candy store! Her friend (an equally old little lady) is there pretty much every time we visit and the two of them just hang out and chat to customers. We joke that this will be us one day. I'm pretty positive it will!



For some strange we reason we started singing "Loving You" By Minnie Riperton and it stuck in our heads for the entire day. It sort of became the song-of-the-day so I thought I would add it to my post for all to enjoy. I just dare you to try to hit the high note. It's hard, we tried all day!



0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration