Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sugar Sugar



So I have a problem... I am really tired of spooning sugar right out the clumpy bag, that we just so happen to keep on the highest shelf in the cupboard. Maybe I'm lazy, I don't know, but I think it's time to invest in a sugar bowl. That way it can sit front and center in my little breakfast nook! But I can't settle for just any sugar bowl... check out these sweet, spotlight-stealing finds from Etsy!




From top left to right:
Yellow sugar bowl by elementalartworks
White Bunny Sugar Bowl and Creamer Set by misunrie
Organic Jar by claynfiber
Vintage 1975 Mayer China Modern Sugar Bowl by JayRayVintage
SUGAR BOWL featuring illustration of mice pulling jelly by liannemellor
Vintage Milk Glass Jars by seesawvintage
Bottom right: Cakes to Cheer About from OldVintageCookbooks

and just for good measure the perfect little top from folieAdeuxVintage
to wear while spooning out sugar from my new little sugar bowl!


0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration