Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Good Word



Sometimes all it takes to brighten your day are a few kind words from a stranger! I woke up today kinda hungover, kinda missing my boyfriend (he's away for a week @ Bonnaroo, pout) and kinda uninspired. But a great little message from fellow Etsian Jennifer just made my day!

"I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate finding a vintage shop that is not outrageously over-priced. You have cute stuff and I hearted a few things. I clicked on you through craftcult, so that's where the credit is due. I will be purchasing as soon as I sell something...hopefully today!
Thanks! I don't normally convo other sellers just for that, but I honestly am so sick of the vintage items that are unreasonably priced. Have a great weekend!"


It's awesome to know that what we set out to do in the first place - selling great on-trend vintage clothing at an affordable, and wallet friendly price - hasn't gone unnoticed! It was one of our strongest visions for what we wanted to accomplish with selling vintage. It makes me even more excited to continue on the path The Last Hurrah is taking us! Receiving feedback, negative or positive, is always a nice reinforcement that you are doing the right thing!

Thanks again, Jennifer. Check our her Shop!

Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration