Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I've Got My Eye On You

Every once in a while I come across a dress that I can't stop staring at. There is no particular reason why, just something about it strikes me as aesthetically pleasing and I really, really want it. Although deep down I know I'll probably never wear it, I will tease myself by bookmarking it and going back to it whenever I need that little pang of clothing lust!



and well this dress from BettyJeanVintage does it for me. Like really, really does it for me! I would consider altering off the last layer because I'm too short and it might not be the most flattering length... but then it would be a mini dress to die for. I will continue looking at it until the dreaded THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD confronts me in red and I will spend the rest of my days secretly hating the girl who did actually buy it. Or maybe I will fold and purchase it myself. Hmmm only time and my self control will tell!

1 comments:

bettyjean said...

Thank you for featuring my Estevez Dress, on your post. It really is a pretty dress, I wish I could fit into it. Your right it would look great as a mini dress, it's so feminine.
Thank You soooo... much again
BettyJeanVintage

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration